Support Theta by Becoming
a Life Loyal Member
The founding of the Cleveland Alumnae Chapter is January 17, 1903. It was the 12th alumnae chapter established. At the time it was founded, alumnae chapters had Greek names like the college chapters and it was called Mu. According to '60 years in Kappa Alpha Theta (1930)', it had 9 charter members but by 1928 had 50 members representing 23 college chapters.
According to a March 1903 Theta magazine directory, meetings took place at 2:30pm on the "last Saturday of each month at the homes of the members". In the next issue, it changed to the second Saturday of the month.